Our Medicine Hat vessel fabrication plant utilizes SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW (both single and tandem), and GTAW welding processes.
- Our carbon steel weld procedures allow us to perform code work on equipment up to 8 inches thickness.
- Additionally, ARGO has weld procedures for P5, P8, P10C and SWPS material.
- Post weld heat treatment facilities are available on site to 12’H x 35’L x 12’W. Larger furnaces are available from subcontractors.
- We fabricate vessels to the requirements of NACE MR0175.
- Our quality control program and weld procedures are available for inspection upon request.
- The Medicine Hat facility utilizes a Vernon plasma machine for vessel layout and Cat D. nozzle hole preparation.
- CWB certified shop.
Medicine Hat, AB Facility