ARGO Sales Inc. is headquartered in Calgary, AB, Canada. Please find available positions below.
Job description -Argo Sales currently has a career opportunity available for an experienced Draftsperson at our plant site in Medicine Hat.
The role’s primary focus is to develop and prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data for process piping and process equipment. Advanced knowledge in parts and assemblies is an asset.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL
- Drafting Trade Certification.
- Must have extensive AutoCAD and Solidworks experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience drafting process piping and process equipment.
- Reading/drawing, P&IDs.
- Examine drawings for conformity and errors.
- Complete documentation packages and drawing sets.
- Knowledge in codes and regulations. The successful candidate will have experience in process piping and process equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, Layout Piping Shop Drawings P&ID.
The position offer a full benefits package.
Please submit your resume and expression of interest to:
The HR Manager